Women & Negotiation:
Change the Status Quo to Get What You Want
- Does anxiety plague you when you think about negotiating for yourself?
- Does fear of conflict and harming a relationship impact your negotiations?
- Do you fear rejection when your potential client says "You charge HOW much?"
- Does your lack of confidence in negotiation skills prevent you from asking for that promotion...getting that contract...or landing the big client?
In this 2-day workshop, participants will leave with:
- How to overcome specific barriers women face in negotiations
- An increase awareness to their specific negotiation challenges
- 5 conflict management options and how they impact a potential negotiation
- Basic negotiation terms and concepts
- How to understand their market value
- Strategies that boost their bargaining power
- How to assess their negotiation environment
- An interest-based cooperative bargaining process
- Planning tools to prepare for a negotiated conversation
- Greater confidence through practice and skills-building
- Strategies for moving through an impasse and dealing with competitive bargainers
Past Participant Comments:
- "It was an excellent course! More women need to take this!" Linda Farley, Writer and Trainer
- "I loved how interactive this class was. I never once felt like I was dosing off. The amount of role play and group interaction was perfect." Kelli Conner, MGR Personnel
- "Loved it. I am so glad I had the opportunity to attend. Wish my brain was bigger to hold all of this information." Denise Sample, 210 Admin
- "The real play was helpful to put theory into practice. I got many, many new insights and ideas on asking good questions, and establishing my target and reserve values." Barbara McNeely, Mariposa Naturals