Conflict Coaching Services
"Patti, you have begun to save me from myself! Your advice and guidance on pin-pointing and handling my own "hot" buttons has helped me to understand what triggers me to react. I feel much more in control knowing and understanding more what those "hot" button triggers are, and ways that I can continue to be passionate about my values and beliefs, without being reactive."
Testimonial by Michelle Poteet, Owner, Productivity Boost
Conflict Coaching helps YOU to...
- Think through strategies to address a difficult situation
- Strengthen your approach for a challenging conversation
- Bridge the gap in communication with others
- Build negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Analyze and assess a conflict
- Navigate the challenges of transition and change
- Become a conflict competent leader
- and much, much more
What Is Conflict Coaching?
- One-on-one confidential and voluntary process
- A structured model using executive coaching and conflict management principles
- A goal and action-oriented process
- Sessions are flexible...face-to-face, phone, video or audio Skype
- Sessions are approximately 60-75 minutes
- Services are offered nationwide
What Conflict Coaching IS NOT?
- It is not counseling or therapy
- It is not consultation nor does the process give advice
- It is not mediation between parties
- It does not give legal advice
- It does not serve as an advocate for client in dispute with other people or organizations
We use the CINERGY® Conflict Coaching Model. Learn more about the model or register for coaching workshops at their site.