Conflict Management Coaching
Contact Pattie Porter at email@example.com for your coaching sessions NOW!
Conflict Coaching helps YOU to...
- Think through strategies to address a difficult situation
- Strengthen your approach for a challenging conversation
- Bridge the gap in communication with others
- Build negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Analyze and assess a conflict
- Navigate the challenges of transition and change
- Become a conflict competent leader
- and much, much more
What Is Conflict Coaching?
- One-on-one confidential and voluntary process
- A structured model using executive coaching and conflict management principles
- A goal and action-oriented process
- Sessions are flexible...face-to-face, phone, video or audio Skype
- Sessions are approximately 60-75 minutes
- Services are offered nationwide
What Conflict Coaching IS NOT?
- It is not counseling or therapy
- It is not consultation nor does the process give advice
- It is not mediation between parties
- It does not give legal advice
- It does not serve as an advocate for client in dispute with other people or organizations
Patti, you have begun to save me from myself! Your advice and guidance on pin-pointing and handling my own "hot" buttons has helped me to understand what triggers me to react. I feel much more in control knowing and understanding more what those "hot" button triggers are, and ways that I can continue to be passionate about my values and beliefs, without being reactive."
Testimonial by Michelle Poteet, Owner, Productivity Boost
I wanted to follow-up with you and let people know of your outstanding coaching. It has been about 4 years since you successfully coached me on conflict in relationships and saved my relationships with two important people in my world. As you will recall, I was very emotional and afraid to let these people in my life know that their behavior was hurting me. I wanted to cut them totally out of my life because their behavior was so hurtful and manipulative.
Enter Patty Porter...Coach Extroidinare!!! I still utilize the skills you taught me and I have been happier in all my relationships. I have learned to set boundaries and to pay attention to my feelings-recognizing my worth and not allowing myself to be manipulated by those whom I love. I have learned to be more honest with people in my life when I feel their behavior is manipulative, using I statements and letting them know when they are crossing boundaries. I have learned that sometimes I must put some space between me and the person I feel is manipulating--taking this time to review the situation, identify my role as well as theirs; then taking the time to talk to them and explain my concerns using I statements. While I thought it would be hard to make these changes; it hasn't been and those who love me, respect the changes. I have not lost any friends!!! Another thing that I did learn is that people will respect your honesty and boundaries. I hope you are able to use this testimony so that people will know of the great work you do!! Thank you so very much again!!" Barb