Conflict Management Coaching (online)
For more information about the course, Contact Pattie Porter at email@example.com.
Conflict management coaching, also known as conflict coaching, is a specialized niche in the field of coaching and conflict management. It is a one-on-one technique, in which a trained coach assists people to effectively prevent or manage specific disputes and to enhance their conflict management skills. This process has wide application. It may be used before and after a conflict has arisen, or while it is in progress. Conflict management coaching may be applied in the organizational, family and other contexts and for coaching individuals to participate in mediation and negotiation.
When: Each Thursday for six consecutive weeks
Dates: March 2 - April 6, 2017
Time: 4:00 - 7:00 pm Pacific/ 6:00 - 9:00 pm Central/
7:00 - 10:00 pm Eastern
Approved CEUs: 24 hours from CINERGY Conflict Management Coaching
and 22 hours from International Coach Federation (ICF)
Where: Abobe Connect Web-Based Platform
(no software downloads required)
Cost: $1245.00 USD payable via PayPal, Check or Money Order
Registration Deadline: February 9, 2017
For more detailed information: Course Details and Technical Requirements
Conflict Coaching offers a new opportunity/tool to help people resolve conflict effectively. Through the training, participants are offered an opportunity to see how their behavior creates conflict and to transfer it directly. As always, Pattie is excellent in her delivery and the training is a must for ADR practitioners."
Karey R. Barnes, MSPA, Director of Judicial Affairs, South Texas College
With no background in this field or any vaguely related area (mediation, counseling, etc), this is valuable information that can be used in any daily work/personal setting and not only in coaching situations. This would also help in different student situations/interactions. And of course, I do feel to some extent that I am able to coach myself/others and will improve with experience."
Elibark Nguma, Director of Student Activities, South Texas College
I have learned many tools to increase my knowledge in managing conflict and can say that I obtained a lot of insight from my coaching sessions."
Mayra Avila, Coordinator of Counseling, South Texas College
Past Participant Comments:
- Amazing mentor. She gave amazing feedback, non-judgmental, very helpful. Best mentoring I had so far.
- Pattie was a great trainer! The round robin she led on week 9 was one of my favourite classes.
- Pattie was off the charts as a mentor. Her insight was spot on, her suggestions were razor sharp, and her observations and feedback were practical and helpful. A+
- I liked the role plays with Pattie and the chance to work live with her during the sessions.
- Even if you remove all of the excellent tools Pattie used in the training, and just had Pattie in a room talking, it would still be an amazing transformative training.
- I really enjoyed using real plays instead of role plays. It made the training more authentic by working with real issues.
- I really enjoyed the training. It allowed me to explore situations in my life that have weighed on my mind. I can use the training to coach students.